Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why "I like You" Wont work...

I was having a long online chat with a class mate of mine, (Shout to Ms. Padilla!) and we were discussing the ever complex and consistently analyzed subject of men approaching women, dating, etc...

So she asked me, why cant dudes be straight up and say "I like you"? Wouldn't everything just be easier? Yes I agree. But lets be honest, how many girls actually respond to the "I like you" line, my calculations lead me to say .01% would respond to that line.

So why guys cant just walk up and say i like you to a girl? That is a long and complicated answer, but luckily I had an annotated version... Way back in the day when Jimmy tried to tell Susie I like you and/or gave her a note with the boxes check one for yes, one for no and one for maybe. Susie did what girls often do, they tell their girlfriends. They all laughed and talked about it maybe even called him lame. Susie stomped on lil Jimmy's heart. Jimmy was hurt like anyone would be and he vowed he would not make the same mistake again. Later in life Jimmy became James. James has swagger, he has game, and no he won't come out and directly say "I like you" up front because he knows it won't work. So what does James do? Runs game. Why? Women respond to game instead of the simple "I like you" up front. Trust me...guys will not work that hard if they did not have too. If a simple "I like you" up front would work and get a woman's attention more guys would try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment