Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jumping out the Window

I AM JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW!!!! Why?....
1st Tis the season for exams and papers and I have one more final left. However I will be spending 99% of my holiday break studying and working on paper. Tis the season and the life of a graduate student.

I AM JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW...Tiger Woods, thank you Media for now making the world's greatest golfer stop playing golf. Yeah I know he cheated (No excuses) but that doesnt mean we are entitled to know about to every time he or his family move to the left or the right. I mean would you want the whole world knowing your business? I am a fan of Tiger Woods as he is the greatest golfer in the world. And he is what brought the sport into the 21st Century. Without Tiger the game of golf would never have made it as mainstream as it is today. So while Tiger is losing endorsements, he can get those back and he can get more but for him to do that...HE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME! And for everyone who is hating Tiger now, he did wrong, he asked for forgiveness and it is really our place to judge him?

I AM JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW....My oldest niece having a boyfriend and I find out over Facebook. Now true she is almost 16 and she is more like my little sister than a niece but still...so of course I call the house but her mom answered so I had blew up my niece's spot

However the one bright spot was seeing the Princess and Frog. Disney did a good job putting the movie together with a great voice cast. The plot was solid, and the music was good. Overall the most pleasing thing of the movie was how they showed New Orleans back in the day and highlighted the influence of Jazz music and captured the culture of New Orleans.

On a side note, I apologize for the delay in postings, had some technical issues with the internet connection and had to finish up the semester. Enjoy your holiday season. Another posting will coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment